- You get to decide whether you want to watch TV or not. And watch what you want to watch.
- You get to read in bed without having the Narcissist pawing all over you.
- You get to decide what clothes to wear.
- You get to think. For yourself.
- You finally get a chance to do some research into narcissism, and get answers to questions you’ve had about the Narcissist for months.
- You get to listen to your favorite 80’s music because you won’t have the Narc bitching at you about living in the past.
- You won’t have to be devalued anymore.
- You get to regain your strength, self-confidence, and self-esteem.
- You get to reconnect with family and friends.
- You get to learn how to laugh again
Originally answered on Quora by Serena Prince.
To read all of my answers on Quora, go to: https://quora.com/profile/Serena-Prince-2.
The Author, Serena Prince